WAMALUG: Meeting: October 22, 2000George Mason University
George W. Johnson Center, Assembly Room D
4400 University Drive
Christina made the original annnouncement of the meeting on lugnet.org.us.wamalug and later made the 6599th message to the mailing list which included more detail on the building and the room reservation:
The room is reserved under the Client Name: Golden Key National Honor Soc. - (Team Building Workshop) he he he :-).
Tom reported on the meeting in the 6621st message to the mailing list, emphasizing the
A in Christina :
- ChristinA sorting Purple Buckets
- Jenn built a recently acquired Retro Station
- Dan tried to get online all day :(
- I brought the Silver Champion which my wife bought for me :)
- Kevin built a limping Imperial Walker (DDK)
- Abe built L3GO (DDK)
- Rich played with his Mickey Mouse stuff
- Cletus brought a MOC train and truck
- Greg brought a MOC (?) Monorail and some trading fodder, plus some pics of wonderful things he built before his move to the area
- Pat brought a bunch of Insectoid-like creations
- Jeff had his catalog collection which we referenced more than once!
- Margaret brought set #001 (Gears) !!! and some very old stuff which we couldn’t identify
- Denise wore a kids shirt, again :)
Towards the end of the day, we discussed the Charter, and I think made much progress. All the major points were discussed and a consensus was reached. Next, ChristinA will revise it and we can re-ratify it!
Greg appreciated the way everyone was friendly and inviting to a newcomer.
…back to the top of the page